The Precision Lifter tool is skillfully crafted, and it features 16 Japanese stainless steel combs with fine teeth to enable the thorough separation of all lashes, even the smallest ones. The deeper set grooves in the luxury combing tool enable the possibility of more precise layer separation.
For simple decontamination, the Precision lifter tool is compatible with HLD (High-Level Disinfectant) systems. This tool was made with environmentally acceptable materials, and its complete recyclable nature is an additional advantage.
Guidelines for cleaning:
1. To get rid of any glue or substance residue, wash the instrument with warm, soapy water.
2. As directed by the maker of the disinfectant brand, immerse the tool in the disinfectant (HLD). Long-term exposure to HLD or immersion in water that is deeper than the manufacturer recommends is not advised since it could harm the tool or cause corrosion.
3. Wearing gloves, remove the object from the disinfecting solution.
4. Rinse well under running cool water to get rid of any disinfectant residue.
5. Dry the tool, and then store it correctly in a sterile, covered container.